Tuesday 5 April 2016

II Year e-books


III SEMESTER:




IV SEMESTER:

  • Linear Integrated Circuits:
    Design with Operational Amplifier and Analog Integrated Circuits-Sergio Franco. Click to Download
    Linear Integrated Circuit-D.Roy Choudhary. Click to Download
  • Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation:
    Measurement and Instrumentation Principle-Alan S Morris. Click to Download 
  • VLSI:
    Fundametals of Semiconductor Fabrication-S.M.Sze. Click to Download
    VLSI Fabrication Principle-S.K.Gandhi. Click to Downlaod
  • Analog Communication System:
    Electronic Communication System-Kennedy. Click to Download
  • Electronic Switching Circuits:
    Switching and Finite Automata Theory-Zvi Kohavi. Click to Download. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    software de bpm

    ReplyDelete